- From flu shots to vitamins and everything in-between, our Price Avenue location offers not only convenience, but all of the products necessary to fulfill the prescription needs of our customers on the south-side of Aiken.
- Newberry Street, our flagship location, offers everything you could want in a local pharmacy. We have better service while we maintain competitive pricing, but best of all, we're part of the community.
- Family Pharmacy provides delivery within the Aiken, SC local delivery area. Orders placed before 3 pm on weekdays will be delivered between 4 pm and 7 pm on the same day. Orders placed on Saturday before 10:30 am will be delivered between 11 am and 1 pm.
- At Aiken Compounding Pharmacy it’s not JUST what the doctor ordered anymore, but what your veterinarian ordered. We work alongside your veterinarian to develop custom medications for your pets.
- At Family Pharmacy, prescriptions take minutes, not hours. We make it easy for busy people to fill get their medications. You can choose either location AND don't forget to try the drive-up service.
How To Fight Allergies
Family Pharmacy reports on what some of the country's leading allergy experts say regarding your top questions about spring allergies. Here are suggestions for helping you find some much-needed relief this season.More...
Over the past 30 years, each year a new infectious disease has been found. Recently, few antibiotics have been developed, threatening people's defenses as diseases progress and become resistant to drugs that are in use.More...
What Is Echinacea?
Echinacea is a very popular herb, especially for the treatment of flu and colds. It is a genus of herbaceous flowering plants in the daisy family - Asteraceae. It is also known as the American coneflower.More...
Beware of Fake Pharmacies
The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has warned that fraudulent online pharmacies pose a serious danger to patient health. The Agency says it aims to help inform consumers to make safe purchases.More...
Family Pharmacy Products & Services.
The Rectal Rocket has a contoured front end and a flared bottom, so it treats both internal and external hemorrhoids simultaneously. The extended-release Rectal Rocket can dramatically bring about healing in as few as 3 doses.
An annual seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances that you will get seasonal flu and lessen the chance that you will spread it to others. When more people get vaccinated against the flu, less flu can spread through that community.
We offer easy refill ordering online, and we can even deliver your prescription to your front door. At Family Pharmacy, your convenience is a big part of our workday. Stop by and see why our customers are saying, "That's my Pharmacy."
Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
Millions of women in the United States are suffering from hormonal imbalance, whether it is early menopause, perimenopause symptoms, perimenopause weight gain, adrenal fatigue, menopause, or premenstrual symptoms (PMS).
In many cases, bioidentical hormone therapy is the solution.
Hormone therapy programs are not only for women. Men experience a more gradual loss of hormones, mainly testosterone. The result is andropause, known as the “male menopause.” Andropause can make daily life feel like an uphill battle, and because men are living longer, more active lives they are seeking and finding relief from the serious symptoms of hormone imbalance.